- Christmas and New Year Opening Hours - New30/11/2020Friday 18th December Normal Hours Saturday 19th December Closed Sunday 20th December Closed Monday 21st December Normal Hours - Last day to order repeat prescriptions Tuesday 22nd December Normal Hours Wednesday 23...
- Flu Vaccinations - 50 - 64 Year Old - New26/11/2020As you will be aware 50-64-year olds are eligible for flu vaccinations this year from 1st December, and the practice is committed to providing this for our patients. We are currently working with our suppliers to order additional stock and we are se...
- Important Information for Patients - New26/11/2020Please view the PHE and NHS posters below to find out important information about a Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, the Flu Vaccine and Face Coverings.
- Practice Closure for Training - New13/11/2020Dear patients, Please note that the practice is closed for training on 25th November 2020 from 14:00 and the practice will reopen on Thursday 26th November 2020. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Cancer Support - New09/11/2020Please visit Norfolk and Waveney Partnership: Cancer Support for lots of information and support about cancer services during these challenging times. If you wish to contribute to the COVID-19 cancer services experience survey, please visit www.smar...
- Important Information for Patients03/09/2020
- Visiting the Surgery16/07/2020
- Hay Fever02/04/2020
- New Patients30/03/2020